Forests has available the following national data sets for use on projects:
- LINZ Georeferenced Orthophotos
(for locations where LINZ have these available)
- NZMS260 Topomap images for all
- NZMS260 Topomap Vector data including
20 metre contours for all New Zealand.
- The NZ Land Resource Inventory
database including Soils data.
- New Zealand Cadastral Data.
- New Zealand Conservation Estate
and Conservancy boundaries.
- New Zealand Land Cover Database
versions 1.2 and 2.0
- Land Environments of New Zealand
- New Zealand River Environment
Forests also has available over eighty specialist ArcView and proprietary
extensions which can be used to perform a wide range of simple and complex
GIS data analysis tasks.
Tomorrow’s Forests takes pride
in being able to translate the capability of this complex tool into everyday
language and to pass on map making skills to interested clients.